Thursday, August 11, 2016

Superwoman



I'm officially now miss Ems to a few hundred students I will be teaching starting the end of this month. They handed me the topics that I'll be discussing in the coming months.

Ortho-Pros 
Anatomy of the Pelvic, Hip, and Leg region.
Ventricular System
Blood-brain barrier
Special Senses
Male and Female Reproductive System.
Gait Training

For a while, I thought I was going to faint because everything sounded like a long lost dream.
Then as I read and study along, every bright little memory and its silver linings came flashing back.
This was a part of me, still is.

Four jobs, 
A full-time English online tutor to Koreans.
A part time lecturer at St. Paul University Iloilo - College of Physical Therapy
A part time Physical therapist at Little Star Pediatric Clinic
A hiligaynon teacher to someone / a book contributor. 😊

ehem.

And of course, a full-time day dream believer.

As what the divine Ms. Keys used to sing...



Even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
with an S on my chest
Oh yes I'm a superwoman.

☕️



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant see the Hiligaynon teacher ...

Emery said...

Done.
Hey, hallo! Kumusta ka?